Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This Girl is on Fire

So after yesterday's post I kept thinking I would have totally written that differently and made it funnier.  Does that make me a nerd for actually writing these 2 posts in my head?  Yes, yes I think so.  Just trying to keep the readers (er..reader singular) amused!

Cut the rambling--story for today.  My 8 year old son was asking me when I'm going to get married.  I said "I don't know..when I meet the right guy and it works out." He said "you are never going get married.  You are going to be an old maid, live in a cottage, and have 17 imaginary cats." Well after that vote of confidence I guess I'll call and cancel my contract with Alicia Keys.  Obviously not on fire and I so appreciate how he views the potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment