Thursday, June 13, 2013

Show Us Your Singles!!

*Disclaimer* I totally cheated and copied this from a previous link up! ;)  Welcome to Show us your Singles Friday with Kelly's Korner.  http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
If you or someone you know is interested contact me on the sidebar!



Ok, so this blogging is a first for me, and I've spent unspoken amounts of time trying to get it to right and reflect"me". (still doesn't look great! ha)  I wasn’t so sure about starting this and was talking to a friend about what to say.  She said “we all know you are funny so that shouldn’t be hard!”.  Um..yea, how on earth do you convey to a reader what you are like?! A little bio info…    

My name is Sarah, and I’m 33 years old.  I am from Virginia and have lived here except during my college years. I am a graduate of Southern Wesleyan University in South Carolina.  Currently I’m employed at a hospital in the registration department and have been working here 10 years.  I am very active in my church and help serve by being the nursery coordinator, managing the Facebook page, planning women’s ministries, and singing on the praise team. 


I have an 8 year old son who keeps me active with his school, and various sports he participates in.  I have 2 brothers, an adorable nephew and a baby cousin who is essentially my niece!  They love Aunt Sarah! Ha!




I would say some qualities about me include organization and planning, humor, and being a loyal friend.  I enjoy going to the gym but usually time gets away from me, and I can’t get there as much as I would like. My hobbies are shopping, getting together with friends, playing on the phone (love the Iphone!) and reading books and blogs and watching movies.







1 comment: