Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fun Survey


Age – 33 (I think!  I never can seem to keep up with this and honestly not even important anymore!  Let’s just say well on my way to 40.  DEPRESSING!)

Bed Size - Double
 
Chore You Hate – Cooking?  Not necessarily a chore but not something I enjoy doing!
 
Dogs – No thank you!!  I’m not into animals
Essential Start To My Day – Diet Coke

Favorite Color - Pink
 
Gold or Silver - Silver
 
House or Apartment - House
 
Instruments Played – piano and violin
 
Junk food – too extensive for this list!  Ha!  I love me some sweets and salty junk food is good too!

Kids – A Prince! 
 
Live - Virginia
 
Married – No but it’s definitely on my bucket list ;)
 
Never Again – hmm…do we really have time to list all those type of things?  Ha! 
 
Other Fun Fact – I was possibly born in the wrong era??  I would totally be a housewife vacuuming in pearls and high heels!

Pet Peeve -messes!  
 
Quote – “I can’t wait to retire”
 
Righty or Lefty – righty

Siblings - 2 Older brothers
 
Time You Wake Up - Early!  5:30.  I have to be at work at 6:30
 
University Attended – Southern Wesleyan in Central, SC
 
Veggies You Dislike – numerous!  Tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers
 
What Makes You Run Late – having a child!  I was always on time before I had to get an extra person ready!
 
X-Rays –never had one.  I’ve never broken any bones
 
Yum Food-covered in junk food I think!  But I do love some steak, rolls, and potatoes.  No..not a man!

Zoo Animal Favorite 
– again, no thanks!  Not an animal lover 


No comments:

Post a Comment