Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Busy, Busy

We've been so busy lately it seems!  Last week went by quickly and then the weekend was full of activities.  

One of my coworkers mentioned she had a brand new sewing machine that was given to her and she's never used and plans not to use it!  I made an offer and $30 later here is my new machine!  The sewing buddies confirmed this was a great deal and I definitely needed one!  Yay!  Also, last night a friend gifted me some supplies so I'm well on my way to old-ladyhood :)

On Friday night I hosted a shower for one of the girls at church and her theme was Owls.  My friend did a great job copying the look and creating a cake to match!  I looove coordination!  We played: Price is Right (guessing how much certain baby items cost), How Many Words can you make from Baby's Name, and Gift Bingo (writing down what you think she will receive, and as presents are opened you mark off your square).  



I got some good deals on Friday while out shopping.  One was this birthday gift for my nephew.  It was on a shelf with the price tag $6.88.  I went up to pay and it came up $17.88.  After price checking, it turned out Walmart shelved them incorrectly and I got for the cheaper price since it was their mistake!  Whoot!  Love a deal!

Speaking of deals..the Prince and I went to a yard sale at his school and got Battleship game for $1!  It was in excellent condition and looked like it was never even played.  He beat me 2 times in a row though :(

Finally, we've been busy keeping up with 2 baseball teams and practices, games, etc!  It's been a lot of fun though.  Here are the 2013 Giants.  Go #9!  He got a home run on Saturday!

We've both been recovering from allergies.  Can this pollen wash away already?!



1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me he got a homerun Saturday! Way to go, B!!!!

    ReplyDelete