Monday, April 22, 2013

It's not Wednesday!

Usually I'm getting my weekly post up on Wednesday but I'm ahead of the game this week!  All 2 readers should be thrilled :)

Quilt progress:
First step of cutting fabric into strips and then sewing into 3 strips is complete.  I think the next step when we go to class is to iron it and then cut into squares.  I'm very much a visual person so trying to think outside the box and not be 'matchy matchy' is challenging!  I had to try and get an idea of what looked good paired together so I had to lay it all out!

On Saturday we went to some friend's house in Rocky Mount for a cookout and while we were out that way, went to another friend's house in Ferrum.  They recently purchased this land as a get-away and we were anxious to see it.  The Prince has been waiting probably his entire life to ride/drive a 4-wheeler so he hops on... 
All was going well until he lost sight of some tracks and went a little further.  He took a little spill into some thornbushes but all is well!  No injuries to report thank goodness!!

Sunday we had another baseball tournament and they came in 2nd place.  Go Hitmen!

lunch with friends

This week is filled with the usual busyness but it's good!  Looking forward to the weekend.  I have a baby shower to give on Friday so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment