Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Last week we were surprised with snow one afternoon.  It didn't last long or accumulate very much but it was unexpected for sure.  This week it's been in the 80's!  Flowers and trees are in bloom and starting to look very pretty.  The part I'm liking is being able to walk after work in the evenings.  I've got to get back into that habit!  Flowers aren't the only thing blossoming  around here (so are my scales.  yikes!)

A few Easter pics..


The boys with their coordinating baskets.  Aww!

The Easter bunny brought bubbles!


The Prince's school had Grandparent's Day and had to dress nicely.  When he got out of school we hit up Target.  I took a pic of a normal view for me, always buried in a game.  He's loving having the Ipod!


Last week was Spring Break and I always take off so the Prince and I can do things while he is out of school.  We didn't go anywhere but we sure stayed busy!  We saw the movie Oz Great and Powerful and The Croods.  Oz was a little more intense than I thought but it was still good and Croods was super cute.  

Our mall opened a new sports facility where they offer classes and also offer drop in time periods for free play.  We went to that twice and Prince enjoyed getting to play soccer, basketball and football with an instructor.  Check it out!  http://funomenalsports.com/

Another really fun thing we tried out was rock climbing (and by we I don't include myself!  ha).  There is a fairly new facility that just opened here and it offers rock climbing for all ages.  It was amazing to see some of the people that obviously do this all the time and the way they can just scale the wall.  I would die if I tried that!  If you have kids, you should totally take them there for some fun play!  http://www.riverrockclimbing.com/


Ok, I think that's it for now.  I hope to get better about the blogging but I get lazy at nights and then time gets away from me during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment