Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Counting down the days!

I have 7 working days until I'm off with the Prince for spring break.  Woot Woot!!  We are both counting down the days so we can be off and do things together.  :)

We had a good weekend.  Our church had a rummage sale and raised a little over $3,500 for an upcoming missions trip.  I got this little picture to hang in my bathroom for $1!



While I was on a picture kick I fixed this one in my shoe wardrobe.  I have an antique cedar wardrobe from my Nana's house and it's filled with shoes!  :)  I will need to take a picture and submit to the blog here soon.  



On Saturday I went with a friend to the Gap Outlet in Christiansburg.  The whole store was 40% off!!  Some of the items were even on sale PLUS the 40%.  I got myself some pants, tank top, shirt, cardigan and sandals.  I got the Prince 3 shirts, undershirts, pair of shorts and a pair of pants.  All of that for $80!  That was a good deal and Dave Ramsey would be proud...I've already paid it online so I'm not in 'debt' for these purchases!  
Crazy kiddos posing in Gap!

I guess that's all I've got for now!  Happy Tuesday.  


1 comment:

  1. haha love that picture of them.. crazy kids. never a dull moment with those two!

    ReplyDelete