Thursday, March 28, 2013

For the Love of Shoes

It's Thursday and it's been ages since I blogged.  Perhaps a weekly update is more in order for me??  Last thursday a group of us girls went out to eat at Red Robin for my cousin's birthday.  The birthday person always picks and that must be her fav cause we went there last year too!


Good thing the mascot could join us too!

Belk had a great sale going on last weekend and I took full advantage!  I scored some great deals on Polo shirts for the Prince and of course..shoes for me!  I thought these would be super cute for the summer:

Last fall I had my eye on these Calvin Klein shoes but at $109 I just didn't want to take that plunge.  I saw them reduced periodically during the season but still never purchased.  Well, I walked in and there was a clearance table of shoes on sale plus 40% off plus with Belk card 10% off!  For $30 these came home to me!!

Sunday was Palm Sunday and we had snow of all things!  It started out that morning just as a little dusting but then picked up and we got several inches.  The Prince and I went to our friend's house and he got to get some sledding in.  (notice I said HE.  Why is it when you are young it's so fun to get cold and play in the snow but as adults, just doesn't hold the same sentiment? ha ha)

I think that's all for now.  I'm off next week for Spring Break with the Prince so that's gonna be a great week!  We have plans to get together with friends and just do whatever comes up. The time off always flys though :(



No comments:

Post a Comment