Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random Dump

Two posts in one week?!  What's going on?  I've had such a demand for what's going on in my life, I'm obligated to inform the readers.  Well, ok..now one has actually said that to me but it's just an impression I have ;) 

You may remember I got the Prince an ipod a few weeks back and I'm not sure who is having more fun sending texts..me or him!  I set up a password so he couldn't purposefully accidentally get app happy on me and download a ton of stuff.  He sends me this txt at work the other day. Guess he thought I would want to pass that info on to him??  Ha ha




Speaking of the Prince, he is going to play on a travel baseball team this season and we are in the midst of fundraising.  If you are local and would like to buy something, please let me know!  Currently the fundraiser is Yankee candles.  We can't order online but you can look at the catalog and let me know!  http://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/springCatalog.html



I helped host a Premier Designs jewelry party a few weeks ago and here is one of the necklace and earrings set I got with my hostess benefits.  Ignore the obvious need for lipstick.  I took this picture to show a friend who got the same necklace, what I paired it up with.  


And lastly in this big random dump is a pic of my adorable nephew.  He knows I'm the paparazzi and was refusing to look at the camera.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment