Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Catch Up

I've heard a few times now that I need to update my blog. I believe "slacker" was the term that was dropped.  Wow!  I enjoy reading blogs so much but could it be??  Someone is wanting to read mine?!  LOL.  **While I was typing this post, I had another reader ask where the latest edition was!**

This past weekend I went to a ladies retreat hosted by the Shenandoah District Wesleyan Women.  It was held in Williamsburg and about 600 ladies present.  I think we laughed and cackled ALL weekend long.  4 of my friends and myself rode down together in a Avalanche truck and it was really fun.  Of course I was the one that brought enough stuff to last a week (in other's minds..certainly not in mind).  But what can I say?  I hate to be unprepared and you never know what you might need when out of town.  Here is my suitcase compared to my cousin's!  And of course that wasn't including the snack bag!  That goes up front!



One of our most favorite parts about this annual trip is the outlet shopping.  Love, love the Gap outlet and it did not disappoint this year! 




On the way back we stopped in Short Pump area and met one of our good friends for lunch.  Holly recently got married and while hubs is in med school, she's separated from us :(


Our area was predicted to get some snow today and true to the pattern for this winter..nothing!  One of my friends sent this picture and I LOVED it!  Cracked me up!  





No comments:

Post a Comment