Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Wrapup

I know my readers are dying to know what I did this weekend.  Friday I was off so I took care of some errands and went to lunch by myself!  I love doing that.  ha ha!  I can just sit and read or play on my phone and eat where ever I want without factoring in another person's opinion!  :)

I went to a bake sale at the Prince's school and had one several of these amazing cookies!  If anyone would like to make them for me, I have included the recipe! ;)



I spent the rest of the day babysitting my cute 'niece' and making her wear her favorite bib.  Despite her face she was in love!  


Saturday I went with some friends to the Skate Center and this is how I chose to spend my time in between conversations.  Don't judge!  Increasing brain power!


Sunday was church and the Prince had his last basketball game.  It ended in a tie but they had fun and worked hard.  Next season is right around the corner..baseball!

I'm going tonight to get my ipad and waaay excited about it!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment