Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings

It's a rainy monday morning.  That makes for a treat huh?!  I had a good weekend without too many commitments.  Those are the best kinds!  A friend and I took our kids skating and they were still going strong 4 hours later!  The best part about your kids growing up is the ability to play without Mom.  ha ha!  The mommas can just sit and chat :)  Our friend, Alana, must have a little crush on The Prince because her mom was saying she was getting dressed to come and trying to pick out her earrings based on his favorite color.  She told us that he asked her to wear her favorite dress sometime.  Of course I asked him if they talked about her dress and his face was priceless and typical 'boy'.  He said a dress??  What?  NO.  ha ha!  Young love!

I tried to get a start on planning some wedding showers.  I have 4 events coming up soon.  Good thing I have cute notebook to work out of!  




I am helping host a Premier Jewelry party tonight and we are going with the valentine theme.  I found the heart shaped hershey's so giving that a try instead of the traditional kisses melted on pretzels.  Hope they turn out tasty ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment