Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Product Review Needed!

So taxes are filed and I'm waiting for my moola!  In keeping with Dave Ramsey's school of thought...SAVING...I will be putting aside some for savings, car insurance for the year and other miscellaneous expenses that I know will occur during the year.  But, there are some fun things I'm wanting to get as well!  I have been annoying my friends to death about these purchases so I figured why not open it up to the world wide web and bother the American people as well!  
I went to Ulta and found a decent price on a straightener very similar to the product shown below.  Any thoughts on this brand?  Work like a charm?!  
And my big purchase is an Ipad.  I feel like I've done a lot of research and talked to lots of Ipad owners to get their thoughts and I'm ready to take the plunge.  Good ole Dave says anything over $300 is a "major purchase" so it's a big deal to me ;)  I think I will go ahead and get my son an Ipod touch but I may not give it to him just yet!  He asked for one at Christmas but I didn't feel it was the right time.  I haven't looked into this as much so any advice is appreciated!  


 I mentioned my movie marathon in a previous post.  I saw Safe Haven with the girlfriends and it was really good.  I recommend reading the book first though.  As with most movies, the story line varies from the movie but both were really good and you should enjoy it!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think about these products :)  Happy Hump Day!



3 comments:

  1. You already know my opinion on the Chi straightener... DO IT! Totally worth the money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chi straightener is worth every penny. The hair products are great also. I really enjoy your blog. You are such a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the products mentioned!! Great purchases :)

    ReplyDelete