Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So Many Friends (That I Broke Facebook)

I've been accused of always being on Facebook, knowing what everyone is doing, etc.  I prefer to think of myself as a switchboard operator!  (side note, I actually have switchboard experience from college so it's legit!  I did this one year for work study.)  I am always getting texts from people asking do you have so and so's phone number, or do you know if so and so was planning to come to an event?  So next time you go to ask me a question, just bring up this visual:


And I would like to leave you with this video.  I know the guys in this video and it absolutely cracks me up!  Check it out!





*I should add one of the guys in this video, Dustin, is launching his first album and his website is http://dustinahkuoi.com/

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome video that I had not seen before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete