Monday, February 4, 2013

Souper Bowl!

I had a good weekend.  As a matter of fact, they are always good until Monday morning rolls around!  My church did a Souper Bowl party with a can of soup as the admission.  The soup will go to Manna Ministries.  I was in charge of decorations so I set up a ladies craft night to create some decorations.  We designed pennants and cut out numbers using the Cricut machine.  It's hard to get a true visual but they turned out pretty cute



We also created the field for the food table and scatted football confetti down it.  That was really easy to do with a green tablecloth and white duct tape.  Turned out really fun!  The cool thing about those tablecloths is when I went to Walmart to purchase they rang up .40c for a 2 pack!!!  They were left over from Christmas stock apparently.  I loaded up for future events!  They were just perfect for what we were doing

Scattered team colored balloons in all the rooms we were using.  Fun too!  :)

Hope you had a good weekend too.  Leave a comment!  Tell what you did for Super Bowl especially decorations.  I love getting ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment