Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Owe Me...

The Prince's birthday was in October and I got him a remote control helicopter that he had been asking and asking for.  The retail value was $40 and it ended up not working properly by the end of the first day.  So we returned it and I didn't think anymore about it.  Well...apparently he hasn't forgotten the fact that I returned his gift and never bought him another one.  Lately there has been a lot of conversation about I "owe" him $40 and he wants to get another helicopter with that money.  I guess he does have a point that I got him a gift and since it didn't work, I need to make it right and still give him a gift :)  Yesterday he was asking if we could go shopping and he shared that I've had an "18 week delay" on this present and he "needs to be assured I'm going to get his helicopter".  Boy oh boy!  I'm gonna get in big trouble if this doesn't get resolved soon!  

We've concluded it will be a reward after this week's work at school.  We'll make it a goal to have a great week and be rewarded for his hard work!


                                                (the original day of happiness.  to be continued..)

No comments:

Post a Comment