Thursday, February 14, 2013

Visual Valentine Love

Randomness for Valentine's day!  Just some pics of things I'm loving! I've tried a couple new things lately and highly recommend! (and I just realized all statements have been followed with an exclamation point.  Overboard but since it's valentine's day I'll show the exclamation point some love too!!)




        um..the blank spacing?!  Sorry! Novice poster here                                  




I follow several bloggers on Instagram and this picture was posted earlier in the week.  I think it's just precious and I can't wait to try it out soon.  'It's just Laine' is a cute blog.  Look it up! http://www.justlaine.com/ 


Hope everyone has a good Valentine's day.  I will be celebrating over the course of the weekend with the Prince and some girlfriends going to the movies and dinner.  The e-cards that are circulating around are so funny!  I got a chuckle out of this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment